I.e. you can overload '+' to do bad things. Yes, you can, and as I replied upthread that can be done because there's no way to prevent that while having operator overloading at all.

But that is not justification for allowing such disasters for the comparison operators. I.e. one weakness is not justification for opening the door to all weakness.

If I understand the issue correctly, one will not be able to overload <=, >, etc for symbolic math, like CAS (mimicking mathematica for example), how can I do it now?

Wouldn't the current rules discourage someone from implementing CAS like library in D?