On 09/29/2016 03:27 PM, Timon Gehr wrote:
On 16.09.2016 01:10, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
Yes, that DIP. It would need some more formal work before defining an
implementation. Stefan, would you want to lead that effort? -- Andrei

Actually I see Timon authored that (I thought it's an older DIP by
Walter). Timon, would you want to finalize the definition so Stefan can
write an implementation? Thx! -- Andrei

I have been wanting to do that for a long time. I'll try to find some
time next week.

That would be awesome, thanks! -- Andrei