On Thursday, 13 October 2016 at 01:26:17 UTC, Andrei Alexandrescu wrote:
On 10/12/2016 08:11 PM, Stefan Koch wrote:
We should probably introduce a new module for stuff like this.
object.d is already filled with too much unrelated things.

Yah, shouldn't go in object.d as it's fairly niche. On the other hand defining a new module for two functions seems excessive unless we have a good theme. On the third hand we may find an existing module that's topically close. Thoughts? -- Andrei

maybe core.intrinsics ?
or code.codelayout ?

We can control the layout at object-file level.
We should be able to expose some of that functionality.