On Friday, 14 October 2016 at 13:53:15 UTC, qznc wrote:
I guess the most awesome D use case would be inside an IDE. Click on a template/mixin call to expand exactly that one. An IDE would have access to all build and link parameters, which naturally influence this.

For example, click on "foo.find(bar)" and it opens a new buffer/tab/window, where the correct variant of find is instantiated according to foo and bar.

Click on "mixin Foo;" and it inlines the instantiated code.

I agree, I've been dreaming about this for a long time aswell.