On Saturday, 15 October 2016 at 17:48:13 UTC, Basile B. wrote:
To be honest I find this system way more useful that the function attribute @nogc. My trait is here (https://github.com/BBasile/iz/blob/master/import/iz/memory.d#L145) but it's quite similar to the one used in EMSI containers (with diagnostic added).

Ok, great! I'll use your solution for now in phobos-next.

BTW: I took a look at `iz`. Loads of nice stuff, there! You and I have some serious work integrating all our D snippets into Phobos! Thanks.