On Wednesday, 12 October 2016 at 10:34:52 UTC, Era Scarecrow wrote:
Anyways, 16bit replacement, extending to 64bit via reordering, and 8 unique xor's between stages. Once I get the 576 block finished (1 for salt) I'll probably publish my ugly code for consideration and to be torn apart for security issues.

https://github.com/rtcvb32/Side-Projects/blob/master/block_shuffle.d

Here's my ugly code, doing 2byte, 8byte, and 72byte blocks, (could do a 648byte block as well using the same pattern, or 520bytes), includes an RNG. Rather than 8 passes I reduced it to 3 passes.

Currently no decided license, so... if anyone wants to glance it over.