On Wednesday, 12 October 2016 at 10:34:52 UTC, Era Scarecrow wrote:
Anyways, 16bit replacement, extending to 64bit via reordering, and 8 unique xor's between stages. Once I get the 576 block finished (1 for salt) I'll probably publish my ugly code for consideration and to be torn apart for security issues.

Here's my ugly code, doing 2byte, 8byte, and 72byte blocks, (could do a 648byte block as well using the same pattern, or 520bytes), includes an RNG. Rather than 8 passes I reduced it to 3 passes.

Currently no decided license, so... if anyone wants to glance it over.