On 10/26/16 1:24 AM, deadalnix wrote:
Seriously that makes no sense, almost everybody has it own hack to have
a different main when building for unitests, and we look like clown.

We all like to talk about language feature and all, but seriously, this
kind of thing is what hurts us the most. We kind of live with it because
we all have our workaround here, but really, it looks stupid to anyone
that don't the tricks, and really, it should looks silly to anyone that
knows the trick.

Can I have my unittest build do not complain if there is no main and not
run main ?

I'm with you 100%. This isn't even that hard, and doesn't require DMD
changes. The runtime can exit if it runs any unit tests before calling
main.

This was pretty easy, please review/comment:

https://github.com/dlang/druntime/pull/1685

-Steve