On Thursday, 1 December 2016 at 21:37:10 UTC, Sameer Pradhan wrote:
On Thursday, 1 December 2016 at 14:26:11 UTC, ringo starr wrote:
swello.edu

This post screams Captcha!
Just to make sure it was not a false positive, I went to the (non-existent) URL. On the bright side, the forum seems to be widely circulated—enough to attract spammers!

And for a few moments I thought this was just literally a [post your code here] thread which sounds like fun, and I could post something useful. I have a chess-knight puzzle solver code I could put in... Although maybe if it was more limiting, like code under 3k like obfuscation or something.