On Wednesday, 28 December 2016 at 11:36:33 UTC, Satoshi wrote:
On Wednesday, 28 December 2016 at 11:18:10 UTC, YAHB wrote:
On Wednesday, 28 December 2016 at 10:52:45 UTC, Satoshi wrote:
On Wednesday, 28 December 2016 at 10:52:45 UTC, Satoshi wrote:
Making header files manually is a wast of time what i don't have.

Write your own header generator.
Yes, why not to write my own language.

Pfff...too hard to use an AST visitor. And that wants to release a commercial IDE.

Personally I don't get the point of writing an IDE if at a time or another you don't start working a bit around you know...D syntax, D grammar.
Actually, I written an OS in D.

True...an Outrageous Scam...

Instead you seem to get stuck on first issue related to the language.
First issue? Developers of LDC can respond and fix issue in a real time but developers of D frontend not. And that's the thing what pissed me off.

But what's the real issue ? You want to release a pre-compiled static library with headers ?
Yes.

Then you could license the sources, simply.
No, thanks.

Just think to your strategy and try to be wise. Even Qt sources are available. There's at least 10 ways to waste a freelance commercial project.

Personally I've been client of a commercial GUI framework, and we get the sources with the license. It worked, I mean that the developer had clients.