On Saturday, 14 January 2017 at 10:58:38 UTC, Dukc wrote:
Which platforms do dlangui work on?

It's console feature is cool, I do that with terminal.d rather than simpledisplay.d. I guess the other difference is probably Mac, I only support it there with the X11 thing installed, which Apple no longer supports.

I kinda want to wait till there's Objective-C integration in there though.

If I understood the package description correctly, it supports Windows, Linux and Mac. Windows natively, so the complains about non-nativity are only partially true. Plus at least Mac native support is worked on.

I also read somewhere, perhaps the official blog, that it works with Android at least to some extent.

Windows support in DlangUI is not native since it does not use native controls. DlangUI draws widgets itself on all platforms. But on Win32 it's possible to build app which uses Win32 API only, and no additional DLLs will be required to run it. On Linux and Mac, there is extra dependency - libSDL2.