On Saturday, 14 January 2017 at 18:14:42 UTC, aberba wrote:
On Saturday, 14 January 2017 at 11:02:51 UTC, Joakim wrote:
There were two recent posts by a new Rust user about how he's finding that language, that got a lot of attention on their reddit. In the latter post, he mentions D as a competitor:

[...]

linking to local modules too. Is it supported yet?

What I usually do is just to manually move my local modules into the dub registry's package folder and develop on them there. Since dub will look for packages locally first it won't actually validate their existence in the online registry.