On 03/02/2017 5:12 PM, Craig Dillabaugh wrote:
So the GSoC ideas page is now at least partially complete, you can find
it here:

https://wiki.dlang.org/GSOC_2017_Ideas

In the previous thread some of you (Rikki, Adam) had suggested some
improvements to dub/the code.dlang.org website.  Either of you
interested in mentoring something around that?

I'm quite busy this semester, so I am unavailable.

So new project ideas are welcome, and feel free to post any ideas you
have here for comment.  Also we need mentors so if you post a new
project, or see one on the existing ideas page please feel free to offer
your services as a mentor.

The application process finishes on Feb. 9th.

Cheers

Craig

FYI there has been a few people asking about GSOC on #D, any chance you could hang out there so if anybody turns up you can help em' out?