On Tuesday, 14 February 2017 at 19:27:36 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
But the problems is: what name do you give it? Quite often it would just be `fooConstraint` or `removable` or other non-reusable things... you'd just be *adding* complication because you'd need to forward all the arguments and write different ones for each function anyway.

There's a few common cases we might combine, like Phobos often uses `isInputRange!Range && is(ElementType!Range == Something)` and perhaps that could be combined into `isInputRangeOf!(Range, Something)` or something like that, but in many cases, there'd be an equal number of aliases constraints to existing inline ones anyway....

Makes sense. I had assumed there would be a lot of duplication of constraints.