On Friday, 3 March 2017 at 02:59:57 UTC, rikki cattermole wrote:
If we end up full on templated TypeInfo that would be lovely.

TypeInfo_Class clasz = TypeInfo_ClassT!Foo;

class TypeInfo_ClassT(T) if(is(T == class)) {
        version(FullReflection) {
                string[] methodNames() { ... }

We already have the capability to do that with the existing dmd and druntime - RTInfo is a template instantiated for each type, linked into TypeInfo, so we can extend it... if we are willing to edit object.d.

What is really nice about templating TypeInfo though is removing some annoying code from druntime and also being able to tweak that in constrained environments.... we can already add anything we want, being able to *remove* is what's going to be new.