On Friday, 10 March 2017 at 12:23:11 UTC, Ethan Watson wrote:
On Friday, 10 March 2017 at 11:25:11 UTC, Traktor TOni wrote:
I think the name is just misleading, the D developers should at least be honest with themselves.

D++ - Because no language has version numbers. Not even C#. Any proof to the contrary is clearly fake proof.

I am not sure what this has anything to do with version numbers? My point is that D is much more like C++ than it is like C, I think D should be honest and reflect that in its name. That's all I'm saying.