On Saturday, 8 April 2017 at 09:14:17 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
This is a question for D.Learn.
please post there.
Yes, I did it already and know, it is not possible for now: https://forum.dlang.org/post/crkxlbtfhsplxfila...@forum.dlang.org

This is exact reason why I asked, how hard _to implement_ it. I asked you, because UDF constructor executed in CTFE, and you can give the most competent answer, because you are working on it.

Also the question is to terse, I do not know what you are asking.

How hard to implement something like special keyword __SYMBOL__, which will be alias for Foo (or string with fully qualified name of Foo) in example in my initial letter, in the scope of udf constructor.