On Wednesday, 19 April 2017 at 02:53:18 UTC, Stanislav Blinov wrote:
I'd very much like to hear your thoughts on this, good/bad, if it already was proposed, anything. If it's found feasible, I could start a DIP. Destroy, please.

I don't have comments about the syntax, but I did want this feature when writing Xanthe (https://gitlab.com/sarneaud/xanthe). In normal D you can make a struct instance effectively immovable by dynamically allocating it, but I had to allocate stuff statically or on the stack.