On Wednesday, 26 April 2017 at 20:19:19 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
This is interesting, and would be timely to discuss before an implementation of
multiple alias this gets started. -- Andrei

mixin templates already have an established method for resolving overloads and such with the names they introduce. Any multiple alias this solution should investigate any parallels with that.

The suggestion for multiple alias this I postulate in the original post in this thread is a clean way to avoid that complexity. Here's a summary.
https://forum.dlang.org/post/vkqriubvydntloptg...@forum.dlang.org

I am leaning toward the view that with some template support from a small library, to help use it effectively inside templates, that it provides a simple and effective solution to the problem. Here's one postulated template.
https://forum.dlang.org/post/irjupadpohusatrzo...@forum.dlang.org