On Sunday, 7 May 2017 at 11:32:53 UTC, Adam Wilson wrote:
On 5/7/17 12:57, Seb wrote:
+1 - maybe its worth considering to make it for two days (=one weekend)

That can work. It would be two or three days vacation depending on flight schedules.
Not to mention a cool way to see new cities if it moves around.

Yes, that was the intention on both counts. There's no point to flying somewhere just for the day. Especially since there will doubtless be Micro BeerConfs in the evening ;-)

Andrei suggested that Bucharest be the first city we hold this in. Sounds like a great plan to me.