I am porting LDC to NetBSD amd64, and I ask advice how to handle real type. NetBSD has limited support for this type. This type exists, but standard library does not provide full set of math functions for it (e.g. sinus, cosinus, and etc). Currently I just forward all function calls to 64 bits version counterparts, but in this case a set of unit tests are failing. I see following approaches to handle this issue: - Totally remove 80 bit real type from NetBSD port (make real==double)
   - Change tests and skip asserts for NetBSD

There is one additional approach: implement these functions in druntime, but it is too big/massive work for me.