On Thursday, 25 May 2017 at 03:51:05 UTC, Stanislav Blinov wrote:
On Thursday, 25 May 2017 at 01:17:41 UTC, Timothee Cour wrote:
thanks; i think docs for this should still make that clear.

How about adding memoizeShared for shared variables?
There definitely are use cases for this.

Perhaps we should first actually properly document and implement what shared *is*.

I'm looking into creating a small interest group composed of experts to lead this effort. We'd put a DIP together that nails down shared. Who is interested? -- Andrei