On Thursday, 22 June 2017 at 19:19:20 UTC, Ecstatic Coder wrote:
Following my previous post about showing to first-time visitors of dlang.org some code example that shows how simpler the D code looks like compared to mainstream scripting and programming languages, is there any plan to change the design of the landing page any time soon ?

[...]

Just so you know the current design was set less than a year ago so while I'm in no position to say no change will happen this seems unlikely. But dlang.org is, like everything, open source so you could make a proposal.