On Friday, 30 June 2017 at 10:24:34 UTC, tetyys wrote:
On Friday, 30 June 2017 at 10:10:14 UTC, ANtlord wrote:
Hello! I use service devdocs.io for some technologies. And I think that I able to add D to this service. I've read the project's wiki (https://github.com/Thibaut/devdocs/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md) and see the next:

Important: the documentation's license must permit alteration, redistribution and commercial use, and the documented software must be released under an open source license.

Due to this I get the question. Do the licence of D's documentaion and the licence of D allow to add the D's library documentation to devdocs.io?

Thanks. Sorry if my english is not clear.

Well as phobos source code comments is the documentation for standard library and it's licensed under Boost license (https://github.com/dlang/phobos/blob/master/LICENSE_1_0.txt), I think yes.

Ok. Also I see it on the page https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comparison_of_free_and_open-source_software_licenses

I hope it will not block me to contribute D's docs. Thanks a lot!