On Tuesday, 18 July 2017 at 05:11:30 UTC, Kai Nacke wrote:
In master there is already some OpenBSD support. Some time ago I worked on druntime support but I still need to finish this. Mostly there is nothing magic here - just translating the header files. The only non-obvious work is required for the module/shared library stuff (in rt.sections). If there is an OpenBSD expert around who can help here it would be nice.

Maybe talk to OpenBSD porters on their mailing list. I'll put my stuff on github as soon as I can.