On Friday, 21 July 2017 at 19:19:47 UTC, MysticZach wrote:
On Friday, 21 July 2017 at 18:55:08 UTC, Moritz Maxeiner wrote:

I really like how the syntax turned out. My only remaining peeve is the `ContractParameters` nomenclature in the grammar section, because it implies that asserts are contracts.

Maybe I should have stuck with AssertParameters. That can easily be fixed.

I know this is being pedantic to an annoying degree (sorry), but that would just invert the implication's direction, i.e. "it implies that contracts are asserts". The only way I can think of right now to get rid of the implication would be to choose a name that is agnostic to either of them.