On Tuesday, 25 July 2017 at 13:50:16 UTC, Shachar Shemesh wrote:
The title really does says it all. I keep copying OS function declarations into my code, just so I can add those attributes to them. Otherwise I simply cannot call "signalfd" and "sigemptyset" (to name a couple from my most recent history) from @safe code.

I can try and set up a PR when I have the time. If anyone else wants to take an easy one before then, you're welcome to :-)

Shachar

these functions are supposed to have trused wrappers if used in safe code.