On Thursday, 3 August 2017 at 19:02:17 UTC, Timon Gehr wrote:
On 03.08.2017 20:32, 12345swordy wrote:
On Thursday, 3 August 2017 at 10:43:50 UTC, Kagamin wrote:
On Wednesday, 2 August 2017 at 20:28:38 UTC, 12345swordy wrote:
...No? I was referring to the c++ proposal paper.

The paper doesn't propose to enforce coding standards to the point you want. D already does what the paper proposes.
Page 2:

"Enable writing
compiler-enforced
patterns for any purpose:
coding standards
(e.g., many
Core Guidelines
“enforce” rules)
"

Yes, it does, right there. Are you reading the same paper that I am?

How would you use the proposed features to implement @safe or @nogc within C++?

I think you misread him. He wants to enforce custom coding standards in D similar to how that proposal would allow, and he's comparing it to how D does it with attributes for @safe and @nogc, but he's not asking about @safe and @nogc specifically. Presumably, he's wondering if he can apply other attributes in D that could be used to enforce coding standards similar to the ones that C++ proposal enables.