On Friday, 4 August 2017 at 09:13:33 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
On Friday, 4 August 2017 at 06:08:04 UTC, captaindet wrote:
i see you didn't hold your horses... not sure if i should reply again to such an angry rant. i will stay calm and focused though.

This guy has a history of insulting nearly everyone who responds to him, even those who help him, as he has just shown again in his last response to you. You can find more of his posts under the handles Mike B. Johnson and FoxyBrown. My advice to you is, if you'd like to help him, that's fine, but don't expect any sort of reasoned debate from him. Long posts in response to anything he says are a waste of your time. He just doesn't respond well to reason.

Way to go Mr. Professional. You have a long way to go to grow up. You think your you can veil your attitude but it's clear you are not a professional. A real professional would simply ignore the situation...

And if you note, I only have a problems with a few people here. Mainly you and a one or two others... people that think they can write the shittiest software and how it effects others is of no importance. Instead of giving 100%, it's ok to give 25% and reap the benefits while others suffer the consequences. That attitude is BS and as long as you have it I will offend the fuck out of you all I want. If you don't like it simply ignore me, ban me(if you can), or do whatever you want. Until you grow up and stop acting like you are god I won't.

You wanna preach but you don't wanna be preached to. I can take your BS but you can't take mine. It's a two way street... and until you can captain retard get that I won't play nice.

There are plenty of people on here I respect. I'll give the top two: Adam Ruppe and H S Teoh. I've not seen any unprofessional nor condescending behavior from these guys. They don't pretend to know it all and don't preach their BS to others. They help the best they can and that is all they do... altruistic people. The kinda of human behavior that the world needs, not the kind that is destroying humanity(Which, you might not be at the bottom of the barrel, but your attitude is the same type that politicians, lawyers, and others have).

I'm sorry if you can't grow up and act like those guys... maybe you should take notes from them and see how they act. Maybe you will stop being such an ass when you don't realize it because you think your such an intelligent person, authority, or simply too much ego... whatever it is, I'll make a point of pissing you off every time I get until you stop behaving that way.

Your actions have consequences. The code you write has consequences. The "help" you give has consequences. When you stop dictating to other people how you *think* things should be and realize that it is just your opinion then we will get a long much better.

Until then, later asshole.