On Sun, 2017-08-06 at 07:04 +0000, Dmitry via Digitalmars-d wrote:

[…]
> About 90% of computers uses Windows, but D on Linux supported
> better (for example, VS Code and Mono-D has debugging support).

I am sure Microsoft would declare that figure accurate for computers in
general. I suspect though that it is totally inaccurate for software
developers, in that group I'd bet 40% use MacOS and 20% use Linux.

> Visual D also has some problems that sensitive for newbies. For
> example, no DUB support.

Given Dub is now seemingly core to D development for many, this is not a good
situation.

[…]
--
Russel.