On Sunday, 6 August 2017 at 14:30:48 UTC, Ryion wrote:
On Sunday, 6 August 2017 at 14:16:20 UTC, Moritz Maxeiner wrote:
[...]

How sure are you even with statistics...

On my work half the developers are on Mac, the other half are on Windows. There is not a single Linux system. From the windows developers 2 use "bash" on Windows regularly.

[...]

1) Anecdotes are not useful here
2) macOS is UNIX, same as Linux, so I'm not sure why the distinction matters as a reply to me

The best view is to see what is going on around one self and its mostly Windows/Mac with Linux deployment/testing for both systems.

Same two points as above.