On Tuesday, 8 August 2017 at 08:49:33 UTC, Andre Pany wrote:
On Monday, 7 August 2017 at 22:46:57 UTC, aberba wrote:
[...]

I created a generator which uses the JS Api definitions
https://github.com/aws/aws-sdk-js/tree/master/apis to create D structs and classes. Instead of calling the rest interfaces the generated code is calling the AWS console client, which is available for most operation systems.

Unfortunatelly I do not have the property on this library and therefore I am not allowed to release it. But I can say it was an matter of some hours to implement it and you have immediatelly access to all AWS services.

Kind regards
André

Aw :(