On Wednesday, 9 August 2017 at 20:58:34 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
On Wednesday, 9 August 2017 at 18:27:37 UTC, 12345swordy wrote:
On Wednesday, 9 August 2017 at 15:47:09 UTC, Stefan Koch wrote:
[...]

You mention something about the CTFE extensions, can you give us an example/link of this extension in action?

Extensions ?
I am not sure what you are referring to.

the mission-statement is to provide a faster, less memory trashing version of the CTFE feature.

newCTFE also aims to be extensible but using this for allowing more functionality then CTFE currently allows is not part of the current mission.

Cheers,
Stefan

(I wish I can bold)

By extensions I mean examples of CTFE being extensible. A theoretical answer would be sufficient.