On Friday, 11 August 2017 at 13:06:54 UTC, aberba wrote:
So I'm into this platform with a vibe.d api server + back-end and I'm confused/curious to know the hosting package to use. I will have a lot of images uploaded by users.

I would definitely outsource the storage. AzureBlob, S3, Wasabi, it doesn't matter.

Which means you would have to use/write an api lib. There is no way around it.

Another option would be to use something like DigitalOceans/hyper.sh volumes, but I don't see how that will give you high-availability/auto-scalability out-of-the-box.