On Saturday, 12 August 2017 at 11:43:32 UTC, Jonas Minnberg wrote:
I am currently using D on my Raspberry PI, but two things that
makes it harder are;
1. There is no way to detect that I am running on the PI. This
is needed in my case to use the special OpenGL ES version on
2. Profiling does not seem to work. You can build a profiling
build but it does not output any trace.log.
Anyone know how to work around these issues or even dig into
why, that would be great.
-- Jonas Minnberg
1. compile time: version(ARM) (while not exactly only PI, it will
be enough to differentiate between PC and Pi), if you really want
to be sure you can read /proc/cpuinfo at runtime or before the
build and check if the string BCM2708 is in there (raspberry pi
1) or BCM2709 (raspberry pi 2/3)
2. Thats a bug if the exact same code & command outputs profiling
on PC. I suppose you are using LDC? You should search if there is
a issue and post an issue with code & commands you can use to
test it otherwise.