On 19/08/2017 4:02 PM, Ecstatic Coder wrote:
That is 6 years old. It would not help anybody to comment.

Have you noticed that when you "google" something related to programming, the first results areĀ  often pages which are several years old ?

If I understand you well, you are telling me to let these pages unchanged.

We shouldn't tell people about alternatives like D, because Java/C#/PHP/etc is better suited to get the job done anyway.

Surprising, but interesting point of view, I admit...

Its called necro-posting.
I'm surprised that post isn't read-only.
  • Quora Rico Decho via Digitalmars-d
    • Re: Quora Rico Decho via Digitalmars-d
      • Re: Quora Joakim via Digitalmars-d
        • Re: Quora Ecstatic Coder via Digitalmars-d
          • Re: Quora rikki cattermole via Digitalmars-d
            • Re: Quora Ecstatic Coder via Digitalmars-d
              • Re: Quora rikki cattermole via Digitalmars-d
                • Re: Quora Ecstatic Coder via Digitalmars-d
                • Re: Quora rikki cattermole via Digitalmars-d
                • Re: Quora Adam D. Ruppe via Digitalmars-d
                • Re: Quora Ecstatic Coder via Digitalmars-d
                • Re: Quora Jonathan M Davis via Digitalmars-d
                • Re: Quora Patrick Schluter via Digitalmars-d