On Sunday, 24 September 2017 at 04:24:55 UTC, user1234 wrote:
This is the 100,000th Thread.

A few hours ago, i was letting my mind flying. What if i were a professor. What would i tell about D...

"
We reach the end of this short course. Next time we'll see us you'll be tested. This test has a low coefficient but here are few things i want you to keep in mind.

1/ A small part of you will become decision makers.
2/ Another small part of you will teach.
3/ Most of you won't be in the 2 first parts and will probably only work up to 10 years in IT.

I hope that the two first categories won't forget this course.
"