On Tuesday, 10 October 2017 at 15:52:03 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:

I generated the file for a couple weeks last month, but I'm not happy at all with the forum links.... but also don't have much else to put in. The blog really took over for the longer form stuff I used to write.

I might go ahead and post the back stuff anyway but without at least some other content it seems like a waste of time.

Of course, if someone wants to email me something I can copy/paste in, that's cool... but you could also send that to the blog...

While I liked when you did the longer stuff, I think even the slimmed down version has value. It's also probably less work for you (or someone else if they take it over).