On Sunday, 22 October 2017 at 01:02:06 UTC, EntangledQuanta wrote:
On Wednesday, 18 October 2017 at 08:56:21 UTC, Satoshi wrote:

These guys are old now and don't have the drive they used to have. It happens, part of life. Unfortunately they do not realize this and do not want to pass the torch. I wouldn't expect anything major for D any more unless something significant changes in the management.

I thought the actual problem is just that dlang has not enough developer resources. Being young doesn't fix that. Wasn't the staff old already when D2 came out?

ps, also i want something similar to this in D:
new Foo() {
  property1 = 42,
  property2 = "bar"
};