On Saturday, 18 November 2017 at 19:22:25 UTC, Meta wrote:
On Saturday, 18 November 2017 at 16:21:30 UTC, Eljay wrote:
On Monday, 28 March 2011 at 18:59:03 UTC, Walter Bright wrote:
I'll be _very_ excited to have both the destructor issues and the const issues sorted out. They are some of the more annoying quality of implementation
issues at the moment.

Yes, I agree those are the top priority at the moment, now that we have the 64 bit compiler online and the worst of the optlink issues resolved.

NECRO ALERT...

But I just saw that https://github.com/dlang/DIPs/blob/master/DIPs/DIP1003.md was addressed with https://github.com/dlang/dmd/pull/6855 .

I, for one, will miss 'body' the keyword. Now I'll have to update all my toy code.

(Just kidding, I don't mind updating my toy code. At least it isn't a codebase the size of Photoshop!)

Don't worry, you've got a few years yet. Currently `body`is not even deprecated; it's become a conditional keyword, or you can use `do` in its place.

It may be deprecated, but someone completely removed it from the documentation on contracts. That could cause some confusion for people using older versions of the compiler.

https://dlang.org/spec/contracts.html