On 11/20/17 05:11, Satoshi wrote:
On Monday, 20 November 2017 at 09:15:15 UTC, Adam Wilson wrote:
To get an H1B you'll want to get a job with one of the majors.
Microsoft, Google, Apple, Amazon. There are smaller companies, but the
majors have a dedicated team of lawyers who can guide your H1B through
the process. It is the consulting body-shops are bearing the brunt of
the crackdown. Much to the rejoicing of the H1B's on my team. Second,
getting a green card for an H1B is easily a 10 year wait. You'll be in
for the long-haul. :)

None of these companies are looking for employees without working visa
in the US. Mostly, they have branch offices in EU, so if I apply for a
job, they will hire me in one of the EU offices.

But thanks for the advice, I'll apply for some job opportunities at
these companies and try my best.

The reason for that is actually a quirk of the US visa regime. Look up the L1. It's less restrictive. But it requires you work for one year outside the country.

--
Adam Wilson
IRC: LightBender