Hi folks, I've set up a Google Alert (https://google.com/alerts) for the word "dlang". The good news is, Google has gotten as far as understanding "dlang" is related to "D". The bad news is, Google is now sending alerts on a bunch of irrelevant uses of "D", such as "Coeur D'Alene", "Giro d'Italia", "Balon d'Or", "Group D" etc.

If you set up an alert for "dlang" and get irrelevant hits in your email, you can click on "Flag as irrelevant" to send Google feedback. In all likelihood that automatically tweaks the features used by the engine. Presumably the more the better, so hereby I invite you to participate in crowdsourcing this.

Thanks,