I started learning D recently. As part of the learning process, I started working on some D projects to experiment and learn. My first project is a tasking system library that I plan to use in another D project I'm working on.

The goal is to be able to post and run any task asynchronously on current thread, new thread, or thread pool, and possibly getting a callback on the posting thread when the task has run to completion. I will probably expand it more as I go. I've just published it on DUB here: https://code.dlang.org/packages/libdtasks

Being new to D, I probably made many mistakes, or did things in a way where there's a more optimum one to do in D. I'm eager to know how to improve, and would like to know if there is any experienced D developer who is thankfully willing to take a look at it and give me feedback?

Thanks!