This is just an example...

In windows WNDCLASS is a struct and RegisterClass is a function that takes a pointer to an instance of that class.

In C99 I can use "compound literals" to write this and have it construct an instance of that struct on the stack, set the values I've initialized, and default the rest of the struct members to zero. (There are many other members I just want to set to zero)

RegisterClass(&(WNDCLASS) {
    .hInstance = GetModuleHandle(NULL),
    .lpszClassName = "Hello",
    .lpfnWndProc = DefWindowProc
});

I find this very handy in my own code too. The syntax is very nice. Is there any similar feature in D? (or a clean way to do this kind of thing)