On Friday, 9 February 2018 at 07:54:49 UTC, Suliman wrote:
Which language futures by your opinion make D harder?

Not many! D is a fairly complex languague, but just about everything feels like to be here for a good reason. That includes many oft-hated things: inout, auto ref, goto, BetterC...

What I would like to remove, is auto-decoding (popular opinion, I know) and the heavy syntax when handling types: __traits, is expression, typeof and std.meta templates should be invokable in a more UFCS-like manner (But still avoiding context-dependant parsing, perhaps with a keyword before an expression used as a type in a declaration).