On Friday, 9 February 2018 at 18:44:08 UTC, Meta wrote:
On Friday, 9 February 2018 at 18:21:55 UTC, Bo wrote:
* scope() .. just call it "defer" just as every other language now does. It only confuses people who come from other languages. Its now almost a standard. By using scope people have have no clue that D has a defer. Took even me a while to know that D had a defer system in place.

The funny thing is that D had this feature long before any other language that I can think of (of course Lisp has probably had 6 different implementations of it since 1972). They're the ones that need to get with the program ;-)
And defer is so vague. Defer to when? scope is obvious. Of course, one has to know what a scope is in the first place.