On 09/02/2018 8:34 PM, Benjamin Thaut wrote:
My work on dll support for D continues. There is another iteration I need help testing with.

Getting started tutorial: http://stuff.benjamin-thaut.de/D/getting_started.html The DIP can again found be here: https://github.com/Ingrater/DIPs/blob/ReviveDIP45/DIPs/DIP45.md The DIP is not up to date. The tutorial is more recent. If the DIP and the tutorial contradict each other trust the tutorial. Its still useful to read the dip for context, especially as how to use "export" in code.

This time around the shared version of phobos should have all required symbols exported. This means when you link against the shared version of phobos and find a linker error, please report that here. Ideally with a reduced repro case.

A binary distribution is provided, see the tutorial for details.

-import switch makes me a little concerned, what exactly is it changing that makes it required?