On Wednesday, 15 June 2016 at 10:58:04 UTC, Martin Nowak wrote:
It's a huge maintenance effort for us to produce the chm files.
We no longer generate documentation on Windows, but just for the chm generation we have dedicated tools [ยน] to create an index (from a json generated via ddoc) and copy the html files. So I'm wondering if in 2016 someone really needs an offline copy of a website shipped with a binary release?

Let's pull the plug, I think everybody agrees that we have more important issues than maintaining d.chm and dman (which hasn't been shipped since 2.076 anyhow). Consider both tools as offered for adoption (as an external service or download).

https://github.com/dlang/installer/pull/298