On Wednesday, February 21, 2018 23:48:32 Timothee Cour via Digitalmars-d
wrote:
> ```
> import std.algorithm.searching : find;
>
> not
>
> import std.algorithm : find;
> ```
>
> that's just a missed opportunity to benefit from the split; we're in
> no way worse after the split than before the split in that regard. We
> can just leave it as `import std.algorithm : find;` with no adverse
> effect.

Maybe, but the CI stuff for Phobos doesn't like that, and it actually does
reduce compilation times if the imports go directly to the module in
question rather than to a module that publicly imports the symbols.

- Jonathan M Davis