On Thursday, 22 February 2018 at 14:50:37 UTC, Seb wrote:
On Wednesday, 21 February 2018 at 01:58:17 UTC, psychoticRabbit wrote:
On Tuesday, 20 February 2018 at 15:26:12 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:

dmd -X spits out the json file with a list of functions and classes and other stuff. Then you can just filter that.

'dmd -X' looks like the perfect solution for my need. thanks.

I don't know what exactly you plan to do, but the AST dump from DScanner is usually also quite handy:

In fact, with libdparse, you don't get it as XML, but as AST:

I want to do some cyber-security related analysis of D code bases - so looking for tools that might assist.

I'll definately go have a look at dscanner and libdparse too.

Thanks for the tip.