On Friday, 23 February 2018 at 15:26:02 UTC, Meta wrote:
On Friday, 23 February 2018 at 13:56:35 UTC, Denis F wrote:
On Thursday, 22 February 2018 at 20:26:17 UTC, Meta wrote:

find all this inclusions. Maybe it is need to implement simple toString method inside of Typedef struct? Or just disable it at all?

Yes. I doubt this behaviour is intended, so it's likely an oversight in Typedef's implementation.

Should be disabled also:

No, Typedef just needs a custom implementation of `toString`.

I lean towards the idea to disable toString at all. Because if we wrap string type into it, string can leave Typedef wrapper unhindered.